Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Exercise post baby

ok, so Katie Holmes ran the NY marathon and was seen in heels a few hours later...she trained for the marathon for 2 months. how did she do it?? Phil's been asking me when i'm going to start exercising again and i'm like, excuse me, but exercise is like at the bottom of my priority list? i know it shouldn't be, but come on, after a full day, the last thing i want to think about is getting some exercise. fortunately for me, i don't have pregnancy fat to be rid of, but i do have other indicators telling me i need to get back into shape. my wrists and arms ache a little more these days when lugging Claire (who is growing heavier) around. Claire likes to suck on my belly after nursing. it's hard to believe i once boasted a firm, flat belly. and i sort of get a little breathless when pushing the double jogger up a steep slope.

yep, i suppose i need to bump up exercise on my priority list. i'll let you know when it happens!

No comments: