Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Memory loss

i am struggling with that these days. i've forgotten countless things...forgetting to write the time on Skye's birthday party invitations, putting things down and forgetting where i put them... i've become entirely dependent on my calendar - if it's not in there, i'll forget it. i'm afraid one of these days, i'm going to forget one of my children somewhere!

(update: after writing this post, i ran out of the house to pick up Skye from school to take her to ballet - i remembered all the kids but forgot to take Skye's ballet stuff. sigh. fortunately, the ballet school had extra leotards and shoes to borrow.)

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh Soyoung, I know exactly what you mean--and my third isn't even here yet! I have started putting little notes all over the house, lists everywhere. Still, was shocked to have the appliance guy show up the other day because it wasn't on the calendar! The memory is going to come back someday, right??!! Sigh. Good luck with yours!! Let me know if I can help with anything-- if so, I'll put it on my calendar :)