Friday, August 13, 2010

Five Senses Friday

it's friday and it has been way too long since i last did one of these. i started doing this after discovering this blog - abby try again - written by Abby. and it's my birthday today! the last time my birthday was on a friday 13th was when i turned 13 yrs old!! thankfully, my life hasn't been full of bad luck, in fact, i feel really blessed, esp to have a wonderful husband and 3 beautiful daughters.

feeling:  relief from the intense heat we've had this week - finally seems to be cooling off.

seeing:  ominous, dark clouds in the sky. hoping for cooling rain.

smelling:  cup of earl grey tea - have to have my cup of tea in the morning, even if it is boiling hot outside

tasting: actually, i'm looking forward to tasting some gnocci for my birthday dinner. i'm salivating even now as i think about it. :)

hearing:  "too young to burn" by sonny and the sunsets - perhaps i'm in denial about my age. :)

No comments: